This programme aims to provide insights into how democratisation of finance through gamified investing attracts a new generation of investors and assists the fundraising process within the capital market ecosystem.
Directors, Head of IT, Digital and Innovation Officers, Strategic Planning Officers, PR & Communications Officers, C-Suites, Corporate Consultants, Capital Markets Services Representative’s License Holders, Professionals undertaking corporate advisory work, Financial Controllers, Head of Compliance, Head of Legal, ,Internal Auditors, Academicians, University Students.
Public Listed Companies (PLCs), Consultancy Firms, Fund Management Companies, Stockbroking Firms, Investment Banks, Commercial Banks, Alternative Financing Platforms, Startups, Exchanges,
Upon completion of this programme, the participants will be able to:
- Identify the latest trends and developments in game-design elements and game principles in non-game contexts and applications across industries and business organisations
- Discuss how gamified investing will shape the future of the investment landscape and attracts a new emerging class of individual investors with distinctive motivations and behaviours
- Discuss the underlying concept of gamified investing based on adequacy of information available to investors and its threats to traditional brokerage institutions
- Discuss the compliance issues arising from gamified investing and the role of regulators in ensuring the proper conduct of the capital market industry
- Foundational (Technical) – Digital Technology Application (Proficiency Level 3)
- Core – Customer Focus (Proficiency Level 3)
- Foundational (Product) – Capital Market Environment (Proficiency Level 3)