BUILD YOUR CAREER WITH US
At the SIDC we believe in providing the right values, support and environment to help our people unlock their potential and grow as they contribute to the organisation.
As work-life balance advocates, we encourage our employees to enjoy a healthy and fulfilling personal life while pursuing their career goals.
What We Offer
Internal and external
Housing and car
The role is expected to provide technical expertise for the design, development and maintenance of certification, qualification and learning programmes to facilitate human capital development.
- Plan unit KPIs and annual budget aligning with organisation’s KPIs.
- Accountable for the integrity, credibility, quality and standards of certifications, qualifications and learning programs.
- Provide technical expertise and advisory services on qualifications and learning programmes to government and regulatory agency and industry – locally and internationally.
- Monitor and analyse stakeholders requirements, benchmarks and future trends.
- Manage and deal with relevant governance committees and other stakeholders including capital market intermediaries and institutions of higher learning.
- Provide guidance in the coordination of subject matter experts / trainers /speakers / facilitators / tutors contract agreement to meet the needs of the certifications, qualifications and learning programmers
- Lead the function of reviewing the policies and procedures, ensure all processes are in line with Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and recommend improvement of the SOP.
- Coach and develop successors for the purpose of talent management to ensure business continuity.
- Ensure all activities and projects are implemented and managed in the optimal efficiency and effectiveness manner.
- Establish strong, effective and motivated team to achieve unit goals.
Qualifications & Experience
- Degree in Law, Finance, Accounting and Business, Economics or relevant professional qualifications.
Other General Requirements
- 7 – 10 year(s) of working experience in the capital market or in the areas of assessment and with 4-5 years’ supervisory role in related area.
- Strong analytical skills with sound knowledge of the Malaysian and international capital market
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to work independently and on own initiative.
Application Closing Date: 28 September 2021
We are seeking dynamic, dedicated, competent and suitably qualified freelance trainers interested in working with the SIDC, the leading capital market learning and development solutions provider in Malaysia and emerging capital markets, to provide and deliver high quality programmes to capital market participants.
- Deliver public and in-house capital market programmes
- Develop training materials, case studies and questions meeting SIDC’s standards based on programme objectives
- Ensure training materials are up-to-date and relevant to the industry and work environment
Areas of Expertise:
- Economics and Capital Market:
Equity Market, Derivatives & Alternative Investments, Debt Market, Financial Planning and Islamic Capital Market
Anti-Money Laundering Act and Anti-Terrorism Financing Act (AMLATFA) 2001, Corporate Governance, Compliance, Investment Banking & Treasury and any other field related to the capital market
- Degree holder and above
- Minimum 15 years’ experience in the capital market
- Excellent presentation and delivery skills
- Pleasant personality and ability to connect with the audience
- Proficient in English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Willing to travel
To apply, please e-mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested candidates may submit their application with comprehensive resume to:
Head, Human Resources
Securities Industry Development Corporation
No 3, Persiaran Bukit Kiara,
50490 Kuala Lumpur
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified