BUILD YOUR CAREER WITH US
At the SIDC we believe in providing the right values, support and environment to help our people unlock their potential and grow as they contribute to the organisation.
As work-life balance advocates, we encourage our employees to enjoy a healthy and fulfilling personal life while pursuing their career goals.
What We Offer
Internal and external
Housing and car
- To provide technical expertise for the design, development and maintenance of certification, qualification and learning programmes to facilitate human capital development.
- Responsible for the integrity, credibility, quality and standards of certifications, qualifications and learning programmes.
- Initiate and maintain up-to-date understanding of stakeholders requirements, local and international capital market development and trends to benchmark, identify and meet current and future industry requirements.
- Manage learning programmes – design, develop outlines, update, review improve and/or recommendation of learning resources and materials including e-resources.
- Design, develop and manage assessment and/or examination questions for implementation in the certification, qualification and learning programmes.
- Source, recommend and on-board (and observe, where necessary) Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to ensure effective delivery of learning programmes and expansion of SME repository.
- Assist in managing and dealing with relevant governance committees and other stakeholders including capital market intermediaries and institutions of higher learning including to plan, coordinate and organize internal and external meetings.
- Provide relevant support to other functions such as business development, client engagement and/or event management team for successful implementation and execution at pre, during and post programmes.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Law, Economics, Finance or its equivalent.
- 4 – 5 year(s) of working experience in programme design & development. Experience in the financial market industry is an added advantage.
Other General Requirements:
- Certified Training Professional (CTP) qualification is an advantage.
- Strong analytical skills and sound knowledge of the Malaysian and international capital market.
- Ability to plan, organize, and coordinate multiple program development activities.
- Relevant experience as a trainer/facilitator of the training programme.
- Excellent communication skills and English writing skills.
We are seeking dynamic, dedicated, competent and suitably qualified freelance trainers interested in working with the SIDC, the leading capital market learning and development solutions provider in Malaysia and emerging capital markets, to provide and deliver high quality programmes to capital market participants.
- Deliver public and in-house capital market programmes
- Develop training materials, case studies and questions meeting SIDC’s standards based on programme objectives
- Ensure training materials are up-to-date and relevant to the industry and work environment
Areas of Expertise:
- Economics and Capital Market:
Equity Market, Derivatives & Alternative Investments, Debt Market, Financial Planning and Islamic Capital Market
Anti-Money Laundering Act and Anti-Terrorism Financing Act (AMLATFA) 2001, Corporate Governance, Compliance, Investment Banking & Treasury and any other field related to the capital market
- Degree holder and above
- Minimum 15 years’ experience in the capital market
- Excellent presentation and delivery skills
- Pleasant personality and ability to connect with the audience
- Proficient in English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Willing to travel
To apply, please e-mail your CV to email@example.com
Interested candidates may submit their application with comprehensive resume to:
Head, Human Resources
Securities Industry Development Corporation
No 3, Persiaran Bukit Kiara,
50490 Kuala Lumpur
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified