BUILD YOUR CAREER WITH US
At the SIDC we believe in providing the right values, support and environment to help our people unlock their potential and grow as they contribute to the organisation.
What We Offer
Internal and external
Housing and car
Reporting to the Senior Manager, Executive Education, in providing support in designing and developing learning programmes to a specific target audience in order to achieve certain learning objectives in line with the ICF standards; as well as the SME management.
- Assist in the design and development of learning programmes which are relevant, current, meeting the industry/client’s expectations in line with the ICF standards.
- Conduct research (TNA/surveys) to meet industry/client’s requirements, with the objective to bridge the learning gaps and identify areas of training as required by the industry/clients (as and when necessary).
- Assist to coordinate, facilitate and review of learning materials designed and developed for target audience. Recommend improvements where relevant.
- Facilitate and/or prepare pre and post assessment questions of relevant programmes.
- Source, recommend and on-board Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to ensure effective delivery of learning programmes and expand the SME repository.
- Observe the Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to ensure effective delivery of learning programmes, content and perspectives.
- Provide support in ensuring programme collaterals are in line with the programmes designed and developed.
- Provide support to the Events Management/Secretariat Services team in relation to Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) delivery requirements pre, during and post programmes.
- Assist the Department in reviewing the policy and procedures, ensure all processes are in line with Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) and recommend improvements of the SOP.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Economics, Shariah, Law or its equivalent.
- 2 – 3 year(s) of working experience in programme design & development. Experience in the financial market industry is an added advantage.
- Relevant experience as a trainer/facilitator of training programme.
Other General Requirements
- Excellent communication skills and English written skills.
- Strong analytical skills and sound knowledge of the Malaysian and international capital market.
- Certified Training Professional (CTP) qualification is an advantage.
Please send the RESUME to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 03-62048146 for more info.
Application Closing Date: 25 January 2024
Reports directly to the CEO and the role is primarily responsible to oversee the effective implementation of corporate strategies, develop and secure new strategic business partnerships; and build and maintain strong corporate branding that will enhance SIDC’s value and reputation. The position is also responsible for developing and implementing the communication vision for SIDC’s brand, which promotes its unique position in the marketplace.
- Planning, development, and implementation of SIDC’s corporate strategies including digital transformation and sustainability culture.
- Efficient, effective implementation and achievement of initiatives under SIDC’s new strategic business direction.
- Establishing and expanding strategic partnerships with reputable organisations that enhance SIDC’s revenues and reputation.
- Develop internal communication strategies to improve staff engagement while understanding the internal culture and capabilities of the organisation
- Visibility of SIDC, locally and internationally, through effective and continuous corporate branding activities.
- Research and assists CEO in developing presentations, speeches, and other important corporate messages.
- Providing innovative idea in strengthening business operation through innovative business delivery.
- Responsible to plan, forecast and manage the annual budget for department related activities.
- Manage subordinates’ career development by providing timely and consistent performance review and coaching to ensure business continuity and SIDC maintains a highly competent workforce.
- To advise on appropriateness of SOPs, direct and guide its development and ensure SOP compliance.
- Advise and oversee cross-functional and ad-hoc tasks assigned to ensure smooth operations of the division and SIDC’s KPIs.
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s in Finance/Economics/Accountancy or equivalent.
Other General Requirements
- 8 year(s) working experience in communications or public relations, journalism, communications, content and creative writing or similar industry and 3 years supervisory role preferably in the financial market industry
- Excellent flair of writing and communication.
- Experience in leading, developing and delivering business or corporate strategies. Digital transformation experience is an advantage.
- Great interpersonal skills, a strong communicator and influencer, able to connect and work well with all levels, i.e. senior management, managers and process owners.
Application Closing Date: 20 December 2023
We are seeking dynamic, dedicated, competent and suitably qualified freelance trainers interested in working with the SIDC, the leading capital market learning and development solutions provider in Malaysia and emerging capital markets, to provide and deliver high quality programmes to capital market participants.
- Deliver public and in-house capital market programmes
- Develop training materials, case studies and questions meeting SIDC’s standards based on programme objectives
- Ensure training materials are up-to-date and relevant to the industry and work environment
Areas of Expertise:
- Economics and Capital Market:
Equity Market, Derivatives & Alternative Investments, Debt Market, Financial Planning and Islamic Capital Market
Anti-Money Laundering Act and Anti-Terrorism Financing Act (AMLATFA) 2001, Corporate Governance, Compliance, Investment Banking & Treasury and any other field related to the capital market
- Degree holder and above
- Minimum 15 years’ experience in the capital market
- Excellent presentation and delivery skills
- Pleasant personality and ability to connect with the audience
- Proficient in English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Willing to travel
To apply, please e-mail your CV to email@example.com
INTERNSHIP @ SIDC
The SIDC internship programme is designed to give you a first-hand experience of the work environment and allows you to apply the knowledge, skill sets and techniques that you have acquired as a student. You will receive coaching and mentoring from your supervisor and colleagues to help you grow and achieve your career goals.
In an environment conducive to learning, you will be inculcated with skills that enhance your employability in areas such as problem-solving, communication & interpersonal skills, teamwork, and professional work ethics through work interactions with stakeholders at various levels.
- We welcome graduates with strong analytical and problem-solving skills from Accounting, Actuarial Science, Business Studies, Economics, Finance, Information Technology, Islamic Finance and Banking, Languages, Communications, Law and other disciplines. Those with relevant professional qualifications are also encouraged to apply.
- Currently residing in and is a citizen of Malaysia,
- Currently a penultimate or a final year student pursuing a relevant undergraduate degree in any discipline from a reputable academic institution locally or abroad,
- An academic track record with a minimum of Second Class Honours or CGPA 3.0 or equivalent.
- Able to intern for a minimum period of 2 months
Please submit the required documents below in PDF format:
- Internship Application Form (download HERE)
- Latest Academic Results / Transcript
- Pre-University / Diploma Result Slip, whichever is applicable (Eg: Foundation, Matriculation, STPM, SPM, O-Level, A-Level, American Degree Program, Australian Matriculation, International Baccalaureate)
- A copy of your NRIC
- Internship placement letter issued by the university (if any)
We invite interested candidates to apply by preparing the aforementioned documents and sending it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that due to the high volume of applications, we will only contact shortlisted candidates.
Interns will receive an allowance during the internship period.