BUILD YOUR CAREER WITH US
At the SIDC we believe in providing the right values, support and environment to help our people unlock their potential and grow as they contribute to the organisation.
As work-life balance advocates, we encourage our employees to enjoy a healthy and fulfilling personal life while pursuing their career goals.
What We Offer
Internal and external
Housing and car
- Develop and execute customer relationship management strategies to grow SIDC’s reputation & Influence within target sector of clients, advising on which segment to be prioritised, what will be the right strategy and related activities for each segment.
- Establish and develop valued relationships with targeted clients in the industry to fully understand their needs and identify business opportunities for SIDC.
- Acquire and broaden SDIC’s client base by identifying, developing and delivering plans for all targeted clients according to value and priority; meetings, visits and presentations; setting up Industry networks; initiate proposals to the potential clients to offer SIDC’s products and services.
- Oversee sales performance and SIDC’s programmes by identifying target markets and working with Marketing to ensure maximum reach out and identifying strategic initiatives with Director to achieve sales target.
- Review and assess accounts and portfolio results together with Director regularly and determine actions necessary to achieve objectives.
- Responsible to plan, forecast and manage the annual budget for division/ department / unit related activities.
- Responsible to ensure SOPs for department is adhered to and reviewed when necessary.
- Lead, manage, coach and develop staff and successors to meet standards of professionalism to ensure business continuity.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing/Finance/Business Admin/Mass Communication or equivalent.
- 6 – 8 year(s) working experience in the related field is required for this position and 3 years supervisory role in related area.
- Have a proven track record of successfully delivering sales and business development strategies in a professional environment to corporate clients (B2B).
- Be an excellent communicator with outstanding presentation skills, both written and oral.
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills, comfortable to engage C-Suites and Directors.
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and networking skills.
- Able to work independently and cross teams an also as a team leader.
- Be able to deliver agreed KPIs in a results driven environment.
We are seeking dynamic, dedicated, competent and suitably qualified freelance trainers interested in working with the SIDC, the leading capital market learning and development solutions provider in Malaysia and emerging capital markets, to provide and deliver high quality programmes to capital market participants.
- Deliver public and in-house capital market programmes
- Develop training materials, case studies and questions meeting SIDC’s standards based on programme objectives
- Ensure training materials are up-to-date and relevant to the industry and work environment
Areas of Expertise:
- Economics and Capital Market:
Equity Market, Derivatives & Alternative Investments, Debt Market, Financial Planning and Islamic Capital Market
Anti-Money Laundering Act and Anti-Terrorism Financing Act (AMLATFA) 2001, Corporate Governance, Compliance, Investment Banking & Treasury and any other field related to the capital market
- Degree holder and above
- Minimum 15 years’ experience in the capital market
- Excellent presentation and delivery skills
- Pleasant personality and ability to connect with the audience
- Proficient in English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Willing to travel
To apply, please e-mail your CV to email@example.com
Interested candidates may submit their application with comprehensive resume to:
Head, Human Resources
Securities Industry Development Corporation
No 3, Persiaran Bukit Kiara,
50490 Kuala Lumpur
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified