Thank you for accessing www.sidc.com.my (the “Website”). These terms and conditions (the “Terms”) apply to all uses of the Website, including your use of the Website to access information, participate in courses or programmes and purchase products and/or services which may be offered from time to time therefrom by the Securities Industry Development Corporation (“SIDC”).
SIDC HEREBY RESERVES THE RIGHT AND DISCRETION TO CHANGE, MODIFY, AMEND OR UPDATE ALL OR ANY PARTS OF THE TERMS FROM TIME TO TIME WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE AND IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO REVIEW ANY CHANGES MADE TO THE TERMS. YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE AND/OR PURCHASE OF PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICES, AFTER ANY AMENDMENTS OR UPDATES MADE TO THE TERMS HEREIN SHALL SIGNIFY YOUR ASSENT AND ACCEPTANCE TO SUCH REVISED TERMS.
- This Website which includes its content such as any text, articles, software, video, music, sound, graphics, photographs, illustrations, recording, artwork, photographs, names, logos, trademarks, service marks and other materials available on this Website are owned by or licensed to SIDC and protected by copyright, trademarks and/or other proprietary rights.
- No part of this Website may be copied, reproduced, uploaded, posted, distributed, published, modified, transmitted, or in any other way exploited save for the allowable and limited rights to print and/or download materials from this Website. Such permission to download or print materials from the website is strictly for personal and non-commercial use only in accordance with the Terms provided herein. Any unauthorised use of any part of the Website are strictly prohibited and will constitute an infringement of the SIDC’s intellectual property rights.
- This Website may contain links to external websites and external links may link to this Website. Any third party sites linked to the Website are not under the control of SIDC and the inclusion of the link does not imply an endorsement by SIDC of the third party websites. SIDC is not responsible for the contents of any linked third party websites, or any changes or updates to such websites
- The Website are provided on an `as is’ basis and the SIDC makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied as to the accuracy, timeliness and completeness of the content, information or materials included on this Website and/or the Content.
- SIDC shall not be liable for any loss or damages howsoever arising whether in contract, tort, negligence, strict liability or any other basis, including without limitation, direct or indirect, special, incidental, consequential or punitive damages arising in connection with the access or use or the inability to access or use this Website (or any third party link to or from the Website), reliance on the information contained in this Website, any technical, hardware or software failure of any kind, the interruption, error, omission, delay in operation, computer viruses, or otherwise
- SIDC reserves the right to terminate your access and/or use of our products and/or services at any time without notice for any breach of these Terms or any of our applicable policies as posted in this Website from time to time. In the event of termination, SIDC shall be entitled to bar access and use of our products and services.
- All processing of personal data submitted or collected via this Website shall be processed in accordance with the Personal Data Notice, which forms an integral part of these Terms
- These Terms shall be governed by the laws of Malaysia and the courts within Malaysia shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any issues regarding the interpretation or enforcement of the same.