This conference is designed and hosted on a customised virtual platform.
- Username for the conference is the same email address used for registration.
- Access code that has been provided to you via email from SIDC.
To log in, simply enter your Username and Access code at the login page. You can access the event from your desktop, laptop, mobile phone and tablet devices.
Each login access can only be used by one (1) device to access at any given time. Hence, if the login access is being used by your team member, you will not be able to log in to your account. We discourage you from sharing your login information with any other person.
The conference will go on for two (2) half-day sessions on 22 and 23 June 2022 from 9.00 am to 1.30 pm.
You may click on the following icon buttons for assistance:
- “Hadi” at the Lobby; or
- “Info Desk” at the Features Icon bar to access LIVE Chat support with
You may submit your questions in the Q&A box located on the left panel of the Plenary Hall. LIVE polling (if any) will also be displayed at this section.
Please click on the Pre/Post-Assessment icon button on the “Features” Icon bar at the bottom of your screen to start the assessments. However, user access to these exercises is limited to the timeframe listed below:
- Pre-Assessment is available from 17 June 2022, 00pm until 22 June 2022, 11.00 am.
- Post-Assessment is available from 23 June 2022, 00am until, 29 June 2022, 12.00 pm.
Please click the “Evaluation” icon button on the “Features” Icon bar at the bottom of your screen to start your evaluation. Please note that the evaluation will only be available from 23 June 2022, 11.00 am until 29 June 2022, 12.00pm.
You may initiate a live chat with the exhibitors on their products and services, browse through their gallery and view their company profile.
Visit their booth in the “Exhibition Hall”, browse their profile and click on the “Pledge” icon. Each pledge is equivalent to RM10 which SIDC will channel to the good cause of the organisation of your choice. Each participant can pledge their support to one (1) organisation each day.
Video recording of all sessions will be made available on the virtual platform from 24 June 2022, 12.00pm until 7 July 2022, 12.00pm.
You may view and download the presentation slide (if any) from the “Briefcase” icon at the end of each conference day. These slides are only available until 7 July 2022, 12.00pm.
Supported browsers include:
- Google Chrome Version 90 & above
- Firefox Version 88 & above
- Safari Version 13 & above
- Microsoft Edge version 90 & above
All license holders will be awarded with ten (10) CPE points upon fulfilment of the following:
- Completion of Pre- and Post- Assessments; and
- Full attendance of the virtual conference sessions
CPE points will be updated in the CPE Tracker system within ten (10) working days from the end of the conference.
Yes. You may liaise with your employer for the submission of grant application to the HRD Corp.