SRI 2021 – FAQ
This conference is designed and hosted on a customised virtual platform.
- Username for the conference is the email address used for registration.
- Access code that has been provided to you via email from SIDC.
To log in, simply enter your Username and Access code at the login page. You can access the event from your desktop, mobile and tablet devices.
Each login access can only be used by one (1) device to access at each time. Hence, if the login access is shared with your team member, you will not be able to log in to your account. You are not encouraged to share your login information with any other person.
The conference will be held for two (2) half-days on 16 and 17 June 2021 from 9 .00 am to 1.30 pm.
During the conference, you may click on the following icon buttons for assistance:
- “Hadi” at the Lobby; or
- “Info Desk” at the Features Icon bar to access LIVE Chat support with SIDC.
For sessions with Q&A, you may type in and submit your questions by typing in your questions to the Q&A box located at the left panel at the Plenary Hall. LIVE polling, if any, will also be shown at this section as well.
Please click on the Pre/Post-Assessment icon button on the Features Icon bar at the bottom of your screen to start with the assessments. Please note that the assessment can only be accessed within a specific timeframe as listed below:
- Pre-Assessment will be available from 12.00 noon, 15 June 2021 until 10.30 am, 16 June 2021.
- Post-Assessment will be available from 11.15 am, 17 June 2021 until 12.00 noon, 21 June 2021.
Please click on the Evaluation icon button on the Features Icon bar at the bottom of your screen to start your evaluation. Evaluation will be available from 11.15 am, 17 June 2021 until 12.00 noon, 21 June 2021.
Video recordings of the sessions will be available to you on this virtual platform from 18 June 2021, 12.00 noon. It will be available for viewing until 12.00 noon, 30 June 2021.
The presentation slides for certain sessions will be available to view and download from the SRI 2021 virtual conference briefcase at the end of each conference day. These slides are only available until 12.00 noon, 30 June 2021.
You do not need to switch on your webcam. You are only required to join and listen to the sessions.
You may either email us at firstname.lastname@example.org OR click on “Hadi” OR “Info Desk” at the Lobby.
Supported browsers include:
- Google Chrome Version 75 & above
- Firefox Version 70 & above
- Safari Version 13 & above
Your CPE points will be given upon fulfillment of the following:
- Completion of Pre- and Post- Assessments; and
- Full attendance of the virtual conference sessions
Should you meet the requirements as stated above, your CPE points will be updated within 10 working days from the end of the conference.