BFF 2020 – FAQ Sheet
Registration for BFF 2020 Virtual Conference is strictly non-refundable for any reason whatsoever and that any transfer purported to another person or onto another SIDC programme is not allowed.
Each log-in access is only available for one (1) device to access at each time. Hence, if the log-in access has been shared with your team member, you will not be able to log-in to your account. You are not encouraged to share your log-in information with any other person.
The conference will be held for 2 half-days from 18 – 19 November 2020 from 9.00 am to 1.00 pm.
You may click the following icons:
- Ahmad at ‘Lobby’; or
- ‘Info Desk’ at the ‘Features Icons’ bar to obtain LIVE Chat support with SIDC
For sessions with Q&A, you may type in your questions on the Q&A panel located at the plenary hall. LIVE polling, if any, will also be shown in this space.
Please click on the ‘Evaluation’ icon button on the ‘Features Icon’ bar at the bottom of your screen and you can start your evaluation.
- Evaluation will be available from 11.00 am, 19 November 2020 until 12.00 am, 23 November 2020.
- Please click on the ‘Pre- and Post-Assessment Icon’ button on the ‘Features Icon’ bar at the bottom of your screen and you can start completing the assessments. Please note that the assessment can only be accessed within a specific timeframe.
- Pre-assessment will be available from 12.00 pm, 17 November 2020 until 10.45 am, 18 November 2020.
- Post-assessment will be available from 11.00 am, 19 November 2020 until 12.00 am, 23 November 2020.
We will have the sessions replay available on this virtual platform from 20 November 2020, 1.00 pm onwards. It will be available for viewing until 12.00 pm, 4 December 2020
All presentation slides (if applicable) will be available for downloading in the BFF 2020 Virtual Conference briefcase at the end of each conference day.
You do not need to switch on your webcam. You are only required to join and listen to the sessions.
Supported browsers include Google Chrome Version 75 & above; Firefox Version 70 & above; Safari Version 13 & above; Internet Explorer Version 11 & above.
Your CPE points will be given upon:
- Completion of pre- and post- assessments; and
- Full attendance of the virtual conference sessions
If you meet the requirements as stated above, your CPE points will be updated within 10 working days from the end of the conference.