This programme aims to provide comprehensive insights into how quality ESG data and information will impact sustainability reporting exercise and ESG disclosures practices.
C-Suites, Directors, Finance and Investment officer, Risk Management Officers, Sustainability and ESG officers, Capital Markets Services Representative’s License Holders (CMSRL), Fund Managers, Analysts, Investors, Academicians, University Students and Public.
Public Listed Companies (PLCs), Consultancy Firms, Advisory Firms, Investment Banks, Asset management companies, Fund Management Companies, Investment & Private Equity Firms, Ratings Agencies and Stockbroking Firms.
Upon completion of the programme, participants will be able to:
- Recognise the importance and impact of quality ESG disclosures to business organisation
- Identify the gaps in ESG disclosures and information
- Explain the challenges associated with acquiring quality ESG data and information
- Examine Bursa Malaysia’s sustainability reporting framework for PLCs in Malaysia as per the Listing Requirements
- Discuss how companies align the national and global reporting standards into their sustainability reporting
- Core – Governance (Proficiency Level 3)
- Core – Risk Management (Proficiency Level 3)
- Behavioural (Organisational Leadership) – Business Acumen (Proficiency Level 3)