digital marketing and Selling - expanding your brand awareness and marketing outreach
Dates: 13 August 2018 (8.30am - 5.00pm)
Venue: Securities Commission Malaysia
Digital marketing (e-marketing, web or internet marketing) is a new approach of selling products and services online. It has become a very effective way to identify target markets or discover a marketing segment's wants and needs. Digital marketing and selling is trending into the most popular way for traditional and new businesses in the capital market to expand their market outreach and eventually increase sales performance.
This programme will explore the most widespread use of internet marketing tools such as search engines and new shared platforms.
By the end of this programme, participants will be able to:
- describe how to use the website for insights, tracking, measurement and data capture using metrics and tools
- build, manage and sustain an active community on social networks
- apply the fundamentals of SEO and set objectives to drive traffic and generate leads
- use analytics tools to measure KPIs and website performance
Interactive presentations, Question-and-Answer (Q&A) sessions and short case studies discussion
Executives, managers from various industries, organisational development and HR executives
Asset management companies, advisory firms, legal firms, accounting firms, stockbroking firms, investment banks, insurance companies, public listed companies and SMEs.
||Functional (Technical Skills) – Digital Technology Application
Functional (Process Skills) - Sales and Marketing
||Principles of Digital Marketing
- concepts of digital marketing
- the marketing function & buyer’s journey
- Traditional and digital marketing
- Digital channels
||Social Media Marketing - Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and You Tube - What’s the Difference?
- Campaign concepts
||Search Engine Marketing - How do Google Adwords and Bing Ads Work?
- How search engines work
- Setting objectives
- Keyword research
- Types of SEO metrics
- Web analytics tools
- Measurement plan
- Report areas
- Conversion journey
||End of Programme