developing Successful Marketing Strategies
Dates: 8 November 2018 (8.30am - 5.00pm)
Venue: Securities Commission Malaysia
Accreditation: SIDC CPE-approved: TBC
“The aim of marketing is to know and understand the customer so well that the product or service fits him and sells itself”- Peter Drucker
A business strategy is usually defined as the approach, tactics and strategic plan adopted by a business to attract customers and achieve its business goals. So why do some businesses flourish while others fail? Are there common factors?
This programme will discuss the marketing strategies and how it can be implemented successfully. This programme will also deliberate on how the different marketing strategies are applied to the different types of business concepts and modalities.
- Where should we start?
- Marketing in the age of fragmentation
- Market environment analysis
- Context and customers
- Collaborators, competitors and company
- Mass market, market segments, niche markets and individuals
- Personalised targeting: Don’t get personal get social
- How to come up with an effective segmentation
- Holistic segmentation
- Segmentation models
||Differentiation and Value Proposition
- Why differentiation?
- How to come up with points of difference
- Differentiation that matters
- Differentiation strategies
||E-Business Marketing Strategies
- Moving beyond web advertising
- Gaining a competitive advantage through E-Business
- Which industries will survive and thrive?
- Resources and competencies for a successful E-Business
||End of Programme
Normal Price Group 3 or more*
RM 950 RM 855