Change Management - Driving Effective Change
Dates: 18 October 2018 (8.30am - 5.00pm)
Venue: Securities Commission Malaysia
Accreditation: 10 CPE
"People don't resist change. They resist being changed!" - Peter Senge
As business direction and focus change, organisations will be compelled to reorganise, evolve or make important changes to the organization and realign its activities to ensure continued business competitiveness. These changes often impact its process flows, organization structure and job functions.
Change management is a series of action plans that applies strategic leadership, tools and techniques to manage the same people to achieve the required business outcome. Change management plans to minimise the impact a change may have on businesses, employees, customers, and other important stakeholders.
This programme will explain how change management works and describe how business organisations can apply change management know-how to move the organisation from how things are done today to a desired future state tomorrow.
ICF Competencies Covered
- Behavioural (Organisation Leadership) – Strategic Thinking
- Behavioural (Organisation Leadership) – Stakeholder Management
- Behavioural (People Management) – Communication
By the end of this programme, participants will be able to:
- Explain how effective change management improves organisational results
- Discuss fundamentals of change and change management
- Apply the ‘Prosci ADKAR Model’ to facilitate individual change
- Articulate the value of change management to your peers and leaders
- Develop a brief change management plan outlining the business case for change management
Executives, managers from various industries, organisational development and HR executives
Asset management companies, advisory firms, legal firms, accounting firms, stockbroking firms, investment banks, insurance companies, public listed companies and SMEs
||What’s in a Change Management Plan and Why do We need it?
- Why change management?
- The ROI of effective change management
- The Prosci ADKAR Model
- Key Change Management Phases
||Leading the Change
- Preparing for change
- Assessing change readiness
- Building team structure and assessing sponsorship
- Change management team criteria
- Focus on the people impacted by the change
||Communication Strategy and Plan
- Creating customised communication and sponsorship plans
- Executive project plan presentations
- Retraining and redeployment of resources
- Proactive and reactive resistance management strategies
- Change agents, supportive leaders and team building strategies
||End of Programme