2018 Budget: Implications to the Malaysian Economy and Capital Market
Dates: 2 November 2017 (8.30am - 12.30pm)
Venue: Securities Commission Malaysia
Accreditation: SIDC CPE-approved: 5 CPE points
How will Budget 2018 impact our economy and the capital market? Set to be tabled on 27 October 2017, get an in-depth analysis and a fresh perspective on the 2018 Budget as well as insights into pertinent policy changes and its impact on our economy and the capital market in this comprehensive half-day programme.
Join our industry experts as they present their views on the Budget’s strategies, salient aspects of the changes and its impact on our economy and the capital market.
This programme aims to give participants new insights on the latest 2018 Budget proposals, its impact on economy and the capital market and the outlook for 2018.
Upon completion of this programme, participants will be able to:
- identify the key highlights of Budget 2018;
- recognise the key tax changes presented in the 2018 Budget proposals; and
- discuss the Budget’s implications and on the Malaysian economy and capital market outlook.
Interactive presentations and Question-and-Answer sessions.
- CMRSL holders and capital market practitioners
- CEOs, COOs, CFOs, Directors, General Managers, Entrepreneur, Financial Controllers, Finance Directors, Managers, Accountants and Accounting Staff and those involved in Corporate Tax Planning
- The general public (i.e. Business owners)
|Thursday, 2 November 2017
||2018 Malaysian Budget
- Malaysia's economy and capital market at a glance
- Salient points of budget 2018
- Individuals and corporate tax - What to look forward to
||Coffee Break/ Network Session
2018 Budget: Impact and Outlook on Malaysia's Economy and Capital Market
- 2018 Budget: Analysis Breakdown
- Potential impact on Malaysia's economy and capital market
- 2018 outlook, areas of concern and the challenges
RM 550 + 6%GST = RM 583