Business Foresight Forum (BFF) 2019: New Business Directions 2025 - Catalysts for Change
Dates: 19 September 2019 (9.00am - 5.00pm)
Venue: Securities Commission Malaysia
Accreditation: CPE Eligible
In a world of exponential accelerations business leaders realise the need to frequently re-think everything to chart new business change directions. The Business Foresight Forum brings together the foremost business development thinkers and leaders of capital markets who bring catalysts for change and drive local industry that in-turn influences and shapes the bigger global market agendas.
The forum’s 2019 objective is to demonstrate innovative entrepreneurship, seismic shift ideas and new business directions that also reflects the highest standards of governance, integrity and accountability for global capital market investors towards 2025.
BFF will be the platform for business leaders to discuss the need to continually transform and rapidly adapt to change and stay ahead of the curve to remain competitive in a very dynamic environment. Questions like how will businesses exceed customer’s expectations with their ever-changing needs and how will organisation be better, faster, and smarter and capitalize on strategic opportunities will be deliberated. In a large-scale transformation, businesses will require consistent innovation energy and enthusiasm and strong leadership to enhance the digital customer’s experience while also driving agility and efficiency within a wider digital ecosystem. At this forum, the business leaders will also discuss how they champion, innovate and drive continuous change to lead across business maturity levels so as to strategise a tactical, actionable and thriving business.
By the end of this programme, participants will be able to:
- discuss and assess global economic direction and investor trends and its impact on capital markets
- consider how new tech apps as new driving force and catalyst in the development of new business ideas
- evaluate how big data and blockchain contribute to better business decisions in capital markets
- contemplate how changing work styles and demographic shift have impacted human capital needs for businesses
- recognise why cyber security has become the integral part of doing business in a safe and trustworthy ecosystem
- discuss how much business leadership have morphed into catalysts for change
Stay tuned for more BFF 2019 updates, registration and detailed agenda!
|3 pax or more
|10 pax or more