This programme aims to provide comprehensive insights into the potentials and developments of blockchain applications as well as its adoption rate, speed and prevalence within the global and local sphere.
By the end of this programme, participants will be able to:
- analyse the impact of blockchain and recommend changes to business processes;
- adapt and learn new ways to do work in line with blockchain advancements;
- develop new business approaches in meeting the emerging trends, business needs and market demands;
- analyse the impact and benefits of deploying blockchain to achieve business objectives; and
- review business structure and processes to capitalise on blockchain advancements.
Interactive presentations, case studies discussions and Question-and-Answer (Q&A) sessions
Dealers, Trading Representatives, Compliance, Auditors, Risk Management Officers, Fund Managers, Analysts, Investors, Academicians, University Students and Public.
Asset management companies, fund management companies, stockbroking firms, investment banks, commercial banks, insurance companies, alternative financing platforms, startups, exchanges, public listed companies
||Functional (Technical) – FUT04 Digital Technology Application (Level 3)
Foundational (Product) – FOP01 Capital Market Environment (Level 3)